Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses
Designed specifically to work on NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100, the embedded Contact Center’s unique integration is the result of a voice processing system merging with a communications system. It helps improve customer service and agent productivity by intelligently routing calls based upon criteria you provide, such as the inbound line on which a call is received, the line that has the longest idle or the time of day the call is received.
The SV9100 Contact Center offers:
- Reduction in caller hold time and distributes call volume evenly among employees.
- Callers the option of either immediately leaving a message for agent callback, holding for an agent, dialing another extension, contact center group, or voicemail box.
- Call queue announcements that encourage them to remain on the line
- Customers the choice that best fits their needs, reduces lost calls and helps optimize staffing.
- PC-Based Supervisor with Reports feature which can be used for agent scheduling, business analysis and improvement of scheduling efficiency
- Reporting package offers an easy-to-use PC interface for compiling, analyzing and managing information.
- Seamless integration with UC Suite which enables users to login as an agent and view real-time queue statistics plus monitor contact center states of other agents.
Jive Contact Center delivers a broad set of inexpensive contact center features and valuable real-time reports to enable better management of call queues and incoming customer calls. Increase agent productivity and enhance callers’ experiences with Jive Contact Center.
Real-time queue reports
Stay on top of your contact center and staffing priorities with Jive's real-time queue reporting. Know how many agents are on calls, measure their active talk time, and track current calls in queue.
Agent summary reports
Better train and reward your employees through Jive Contact Center's agent tracking reports. Track your agents' totals, as well as aggregate statistics for selected queues, date ranges, and specific agents.
Live status wallboards
Publicly display real-time information related to your contact center's performance with Jive Contact Center's wallboards. Refine which queues are displayed on the wallboards using the queue selector.